In line with government guidelines non essential shops can now open on June 15 2020 but they must follow strict social distancing rules. I will be reopening the shop but only on Fridays and Saturdays to start with.
- Friday 10am til 2pm starting from June 19
- Saturday 10am til 2pm starting from June 20
Social Distancing at the shop
- As the shop is so small and cosy, we will only have 1 customer in at a time.
- Queue outside the shop in front of the window display towards Tiffins. (Customers at the tearoom next door will queue in the opposite direction towards the Co-op.
- Only 1 customer at a time in the shop. I will have hand sanitiser and wipes at the entrance. You will have to use this in order to be able to touch the yarns and fabrics otherwise you will not be allowed to do so and I will pick your goods. This is inline with government guidelines in chapter 4.1 Managing contacts in the document ‘Working safely during coronavirus (covid-19)’.
- You can pay by card or cash. Whatever is easiest for you.
Sadly all our social Knit and Natter groups and teaching classes will be not run for the foreseeable future.
Our online shop on our website is 24 hours, so you can order from there anytime and I will process these on Fridays. If you buy online and are local, you can either choose to pick up at shop (Friday and Saturday) or I can deliver to your doorstep if you are in the village or outskirts (5 miles or there abouts on Friday afternoons) email me for confirmation. I will of course continue to go to the Post Office on Friday and Saturday and post as normal for non local customers.
The tea shop next door will be open exactly the same as me, Fridays and Saturdays 10 til 2. So why not visit us both, get your crafting supplies and pop next door to get some scones and cakes to set you up for a perfect weekend. Thanks once again for you continued support and custom during this difficult time.